I carry experience in things like:
- jQuery custom plugins and widgets
- KnockoutJS architecture (where I maintain multiple KnockoutJS plugin and control libraries)
- Modular ASP.NET MVC Architecture and Development
- ASP.NET Webforms Architecture and Development
- WCF/ASP.NET REST Services Architecture and Development
- SQL Server Database Design
- Data-Migration Planning and Execution (MS Access/Excel to SQL Server, SQL Server to SQL Server, etc...)
I work for a really sweet company that carries the same passions that I do. I'd love to sit down and talk about any (or all) of the following:
- Project Scoping - What's your current state? Where do yo want to get to? And what steps are we going to need to get there?
- Design Specs - Have an idea in mind but need someone technical to spell it out for Development?
- General Web Development - Need a solid, secure, and maintainable site built up to the tip of today's standards? Oh and you need it to work on tablets and phones?
Please feel free to give me a shout at eric(dot)m(dot)barnard(at)gmail(dot)com !